We need your help to spread the word about our Staffie campaign
There’s lots of things you can do to help Staffie Support, some quick and easy, some a bit more challenging. Any help you can give is very much appreciated and could contribute to making a real change for Staffies in the UK.
Easy ways to help Staffie Support
- Follow us on Twitter & ‘Like’ our Facebook page then share our posts with your friends and followers
- Share our website link or banner on websites, forums, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Put up posters and share leaflets in your local area (see our posters further down this page)
- Donate for Staffies – we use your donations to directly help Staffies in need, for example paying for things like emergency boarding (to save a Staffie at risk of euthanisation), neutering, spaying, vaccinations and other veterinary treatment.
Other ways you can help Staffie Support
- Volunteer for Staffies – fosterers, transporters, homecheckers etc. urgently needed
- Attend shows & events and talk to people about the campaign and the plight of Staffies. You can print out Staffie Support leaflets to take with you (or get in touch and we can post some to you)
- Contact media outlets – if you know of a media organisation that might be interested in spreading the word about Staffie Support please contact them and ask them if they’ll help to raise awareness.
Want to do more? You’re very welcome to get in touch with us to discuss ways we can work together to help Staffies.
Staffie Support posters & leaflets
Choose from our large poster (created at A4 size but should print fine at small and larger sizes) or our mini-A6 leaflet (double sided)
– Click the thumbnail to save/print the documents
– If you don’t have printing facilities you can usually find them in your local library, or feel free to contact us with your address and we will post some copies out to you. Thanks!